Sunday 8 October 2017

Addiction is prohibited

"I got judged today.
Being 20, wearing loose and long clothes even on the night of Friday.
Pulled up hood to hide my curls, large baggy clothes to hide my curves,
Puffing out a cigarette when the anxiety kicked the glee away,
So, I got judged today."

"Never associated much with a hidden-casting fear,
would fly off if a human being came near.
Stood far off from the teenage drama because of the arrogance that made all those puppies sway away,
But somehow I stil got judged today."

"Came from a jinxed family whose greed never seemed to fulfilled,
Hatred and shotguns took place, where that special relation was meant to be built.
Anger on its peak, nerves would always be going cray,
Well nobody knows this;
And I still got judged today."

"Mental problems are always at the stake of killing me,
'Losing my other half forever.' the only thought that at 3 am, drills in me.
Pulling out my cigarette was the only thing that can help me turn the destructed madland into a green ball of water, standimg by the bay,
But who knew that it'll get me judged today."

2 comments: